Anti Ragging Cell
With reference to notification by the Govt. of West Bengal, Directorate of Technical Education: “Ragging in Educational Institutions, in any form, is prohibited by Law and if anyone is found to be guilty of Ragging, he/she will liable to be punished under the provisions of Section-4,5 & 6 of West Bengal Prohibition of Ragging in Educational Institutional Act 2000 (WB Act XIII of 2000)”, an Anti ragging Cell has been setup in our Institution to prevent any kind of Ragging strictly. This cell is constituted with Management, Principal, Faculty Members, Govt. officials & Student representatives.
- Students will be provided Personality Development Skill (PDS).
- Development of Communicative approach in English.
- Development of Reasoning Abilities.
- Scope of Extra Curricular Activities.
- Mock Interviews (if need).